Das Elvis Presley Vinyl Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Das Elvis Presley Vinyl Forum

Das Fachforum für alle Vinyls von Elvis. The technical forum for vinyls of Elvis.

PortalStartseiteVeröffentlichungenFAQSuchenNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin
+++ Um Zugang in alle Bereiche unseres Forums zuhaben, Registriere Dich bitte kostenlos! To get access to all areas of our forum please register yourself now for free! +++

V2, V3 and V4 labels for German LP's

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
jal_elvis
ganz neu
ganz neu
jal_elvis

Anzahl der Beiträge : 6

V2, V3 and V4 labels for German LP's Empty
BeitragThema: V2, V3 and V4 labels for German LP's   V2, V3 and V4 labels for German LP's Icon_minitimeSo 12 Jan 2014, 16:35

I am a bit confused when talking about those labels.
In your presentation of those labels I don't see any difference between V2 and V3 labels. Could you specify where the differences are?
Also, do you include in the V4, labels where the text in half a circle around the center ends with VERBOTEN and those wher it ends with VORBEHALTEN? I thought that these 2 variations were V3 and V4 respectively.
I'll explain a bit further:

For me this is V2
V2, V3 and V4 labels for German LP's V-212

this is V3

V2, V3 and V4 labels for German LP's V-311

and this is V4

V2, V3 and V4 labels for German LP's V-310

What is most confusing is that I don't see any V2 label for LOVING YOU LPM1515 in Peter Bauman's book... but I bought the record!!!

Your help and explanations are welcome. Thank you
Nach oben Nach unten
christian72
christian72

Anzahl der Beiträge : 794

BeitragThema: Re: V2, V3 and V4 labels for German LP's   V2, V3 and V4 labels for German LP's Icon_minitimeSo 12 Jan 2014, 17:01

If you compare the v2 label with the v3 label which I posted, you see that the trademarks on the v3 Label are much closer to the RCA Victor letters and the round RCA logo is smaler as on the v2 label.

I think that this deviation between both label variations justifies an own label code called v3.

Concerning the v4 Label you are right, there are two variations: one with verboten and one with vorbehalten.
Both variations are shown in my posting.

The question is, if somebody ever seperated both Label variations.

If yes, we could call one of them even v5!

Gruß

Christian
Nach oben Nach unten
jal_elvis
ganz neu
ganz neu
jal_elvis

BeitragThema: Re: V2, V3 and V4 labels for German LP's   V2, V3 and V4 labels for German LP's Icon_minitimeSo 12 Jan 2014, 17:50

So indeed my loving you lpm1515 is V-3 and it solves a lot of questions I had. Thanks
The only thing left to do is to recheck my lp collection again  Laughing
Nach oben Nach unten
christian72
christian72

Anzahl der Beiträge : 794

BeitragThema: Re: V2, V3 and V4 labels for German LP's   V2, V3 and V4 labels for German LP's Icon_minitimeSo 12 Jan 2014, 20:21

jal_elvis schrieb:
So indeed my loving you lpm1515 is V-3 and it solves a lot of questions I had. Thanks
The only thing left to do is to recheck my lp collection again  Laughing
 Like me. Because I never noticed the two versions of the V4 Label.  Embarassed

Gruß

Christian
Nach oben Nach unten
jal_elvis
ganz neu
ganz neu
jal_elvis

BeitragThema: Re: V2, V3 and V4 labels for German LP's   V2, V3 and V4 labels for German LP's Icon_minitimeMo 13 Jan 2014, 12:13

Have fun then  geek
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: V2, V3 and V4 labels for German LP's   V2, V3 and V4 labels for German LP's Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

V2, V3 and V4 labels for German LP's
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Das Elvis Presley Vinyl Forum :: Elvis Fan Base-
Gehe zu: